Submit An Event
WETS accepts the following for publication on the Community Events Calendar:
• Events which serve audiences in WETS’s listener area.
• Events and services which are free and open to the public (and not purely a sales event).
• Events and services presented by nonprofit organizations.
• Events which are fundraisers for a nonprofit. (100% of the funds received must go to that nonprofit.)
• Events and services presented by a school, college, or university.
• Events and services presented by government entities.
• Online events are accepted! Select "Online" from the venues menu and provide details in the summary.
• Please proofread your submission.
• Submitting a listing does not guarantee an on-air PSA.
• A recurring event is limited to a listing for up to three months.
• Resubmission is required after three months for ongoing events.
The Community Calendar cannot accept submissions for the following: protest rallies, political events and causes, the sale of general merchandise, promotion of event sponsors, promotion of commercial products or services (including free events designed to promote future sales), religious services, gambling, raffles, bingos, Las Vegas nights, etc.
Submissions must be approved to appear on the calendar.
Once you've submitted your event, please allow for up to 72 hours for approval.